Sunday, September 21, 2014

Jior Couture Collab Collection #AsYourIndieMakerICommandYou (part 3)

Today I bring you the third lacquer of the very limited collab collection by +Jior Couture called #asyourindiemakericommandyou.
This collection is available in store on September 27th.

More info about this collection and the other lacquers can be found at part 1 and part 2.

Next sentences are 18+



Today's polish is called Suck Me, Vampire Barbie
True Blood quote:
Pam De Veaufort: "Just because we drank a b*tch together does not make us Oprah and Gayle. Get the f*ck back to work."
Tara Thornton: "Suck me, vampire Barbie!"


Suck Me, Vampire Barbie has a pink base filled with pink, black and holo micro glitter.
Coats suggested: 2-3
Finish: A bit textured.
Pictures of swatches show 3 thin coats and no topcoat.
Pictures of nail art show 3 thin coats + topcoat.

Swatches


Picture taken in light box with flash.


Picture taken in light box. No flash.

I'm not really a "pink" girl, 
It's a color you won't see on my nails that often.
This one is an exception though. 
I like that it is a more rough version with the black micro glitter and soft textured finish.
And of course the holo micro glitter is right up my alley :-D

Nail art

For this nail art I simply used the polish name as my inspiration.
Index: "Suck Me" (Vampire font)
Middle: "Vampire" (Vampire font) and fangs
Ring: Corset inspired design
Pinky: "Barbie" (Barbie logo)

I have 2 pictures of my nail art. Second one shows the nail art best but the color of the polish isn't really representative anymore.

Picture taken in light box. No flash.

Picture taken in light box with flash


8 comments: