Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Neon water spotted nails

The hot weather has been gone for a while now and I'm really looking forward to some more heat and sun again.
I can't change the weather but I can bring some brightness with my nails :D

I wanted neons and decided to go with the water spotted technique.
For those who are new to it...here is a great tutorial by +cutepolish 

Polishes used:
- Essence Hup Holland Hup 02 Hattrick! (white)
- Models Own Luis Lemon (yellow)
- Models Own Toxic Apple (green)
- Models Own Bubblegum (pink)
- Orly Baked Hot Tropics (purple)
- Bourjois Blue no blues (blue)

I used perfume for spraying and have bright scented nails now :D


4 comments:

  1. I definitely need to try this out myself. I'm deeply in love with the outcome of this technique and your super bright NA is really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it before with black but I think I prefer the white though.
      Thanks and share if you come to do it :D

      Delete