This week's challenge on the Nail Polish Queens community is "Butterfly".
I've been requested to make butterfly nails so this challenge kinda comes as a gift :D
I've started by randomly sponging 4 holo polishes on the nails.
- BeYu Holographic Nail Lacquer 993
- Catrice Luxury Lacquers Limited Edition HOLOMANIA C03 Holo in One
- Layla Hologram Effect Nail Polish 07 Ocean Rush
- Color Club 999 Eternal Beauty
Then I used my detail brush, a trimmed striper brush and dottingtool to make the different butterfly designs.
- China Glaze 818 Snow
- China Glaze 544 Liquid Leather
As inspiration I've used the Monarch butterfly.
Unfortunately there was so much holo going on there that my camera couldn't catch it while I took about 90 pictures and not one of them showed the true beauty of it all :(
But at least I can enjoy it! ;-P
And this is design I have on my thumb