Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 319) Essence trend edition Beauty Beats

Essence came out with another trend edition called Beauty Beats (Girls on tour with Justin Bieber).
As an official make-up partner they present this edition inspired on Justin Bieber's world tour "Believe".
Partnering with whomever, doesn't mean you can't buy/like it!
So, this edition is for all the beauties and J.B. fans.

This edition comes with 4 polishes:

From left to right:
- As long as you love me 03
- Groupie at heart 04
- I'm backstage 02
-  Baby, baby, ooh! 01
 
These polishes all contain a very subtile shimmer (which doesn't show good on the pictures) and even in real life you'll have to look up close.
Colorwise (but this could be due to the overload on the recent fall colors) I really love the middle ones.
For the nail art I decided to stay with the theme: Justin Bieber's world tour 2013 "Believe"
but to create also something that everyone can like (even if you're not a Belieber).
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award on my blog http://mirandascottnailsdesigns.blogspot.ca. I really admire your blog and nail art!!

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you managed to incorporate all four colors into a design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, subtle shimmers can be an insteresting addition in polishes. Definitely loving I'm Backstage 02, lols! Can't seem to part with minty hues, can I? :P Wow, these are out of the world! I love how you paint on the words and the mix match the colours! Sooo flawless! :D

    ReplyDelete