Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 275) Nail art abstract

I recently saw a swatch of a polish with holo glitter and just needed to have it (for Christmas of course ;D).
I swatched it for you and here it is:


Kleancolor Nail Lacquer 137 Holo Yellow
 
 
The nail lacquer above can be described as a goldish yellow with holo glitter.
Holo glitter (which can't be compared to complete holo's) gives a more subtile holo effect.
This polish needs light! Otherwise it wil just be a plain dark yellow/goldish look.

The polish covers in 1 coat but there will still be a difference between tip and the rest of the nail.
Above is 3 coats.
Drying time is very slow. And I'm always in a hurry so that's no plus.
If I have to apply more coats I want to apply them as soon as possible after one another.
The complete look also has to dry fast because with 4 kids it's only a few minutes and there will be the first bump. They need to be kid proof as I like to call it ;D
This one isn't.
 
But for 4$ I'm happy with it.
Great polish for holidays and summer!
 
 
For the Nail art I just wanted to use some other sparkly nail polishes :D
I ended up with an abstract design
 



 
Polishes used:
- Kleancolor Nail Lacquer 137 Holo Yellow
- Color Club 959 Sparkle and soar
- OPI Coutere de Minnie Cover Magazine Mouse
- Color Club AWA04 Gift of sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment