Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 177) O·P·I Couture de Minnie

I finally got it!
O·P·I Disney Couture de Minnie - Runway minnies

 
 

The 4 mini polishes are:
  • A Definite Moust-Have: This fantastic fuchsia is at the top of my shopping list.
  • Magazine Cover Mouse (liquid sand): This headline-making strawberry has sparkling texture.
  • Chic from Ears to Tail: This pop of bubblegum pink is totally fabulous!
  • Innie Minnie Mightie Bow: Catch this crimson by the toe!
Although O·P·I is quite expensive for my budget, I seem to forget all about it when I see sets like this ;P
 



Time to show you!
From left to right: Innie Minnie Mightie Bow, Magazine Cover Mouse, A definite Moust-Have and Chic from Ears to Tail.

Such a beautiful colors!
Application is smoothly and accurate and the polishes dry very quickly.
When you are in hurry you could get away with just one coat (except for the light pink), but I recommend applying two coats and three for the light pink (see pictures).

But the main reason I've wanted to have this set is the liquid sand mini.
I had seen a swatch of this polish and immediately fell in love with it.
A sweet pink with a subtile glitter and sand texture...very pretty!

Totally happy with this set I still had to make a nail art with it.
I already had an idea in mind and was almost starting, when my eye catched the cover of this set.
"Doesn't that couture Minnie Mouse look cute?" Indeed it does!
So, why not try to replicate this on my nail...

 
Not exactly the same, but I think it turned out quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment