Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 176) Nail art "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil"

I'm busy getting ready for the holidays.
Three weeks Portugal, I'm so looking forward to this!

Today's nail art is inspired by a wall painting I did for my daughters bedroom.
 Besides Cinderella (of course), I chose to do a "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil".
Making a wall painting is very time consuming and I thought this would be something timeless...didn't want the risk of her wanting something else in a few weeks ;D

For today's nail art I tried to paint the images above onto my nails...and this is how it turned out:

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!! The monkeys are so adorable! Love how you well you drew them! The colours just adds life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Lacqueerisa! Couldn't get a better comment. ;D

    ReplyDelete