Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Day 149) Nail art crosses

I've had a request for nails with spikes today.
Only webshops provide these. So, that's an upcoming nail art.
However, I did immediately think about rock nails.
And there are always crosses on rock themed nails.
Today's nail art is only about crosses.



First I painted my nails with a gold and black nail polish. I finished them with a matte topcoat.

Thumb: Max & More (Action store) nail stickers
Index finger: Square studs and pearl
Middle finger: Rhinestones and black beads (on the picture the gold gives the beads an orange look)
Ring finger: An outline of golden beads and a cross made of pearls
Pinky: Striper brush design. I made the outer lines of the cross with a black nail polish. Then colored it with a dark grey. The snaky thing is in silver. (In real life there's a big difference between the grey and silver, but this doesn't show well on the picture)

Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment